James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress. James 1:27

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Travel Medicine Clinic

I went with my parents to a travel medicine clinic today.  My parents plan to come and visit while we are in Colombia and meet the boys so we decided to all get vaccinations.  We have to have 3 Heapatitis B shots, 2 Hapatitis A shots, a yellow fever, and a typhoid vaccine.  We got the A, B, and yellow fever today.  We have learned a lot by talking to the nurse on all of the things we should consider before we leave, in order to be safe.  One thing she suggested is that we get evacuation insurance.  If something happens, I can be air lifted to a good hospital that is equipped to help me.  We will be there up to 8 weeks when we go to get the boys so having me in another country for 2 months is a concern for everyone.  We are glad to know the options we have in case we need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment