James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress. James 1:27

Monday, March 14, 2011

Our I-797C, Notice of Action

Today, we received three documents from Homeland Security.  These documents are called an I-797C, Notice of Action, and we received one letter for each child.  The I-797C is the official receipt from US Immigration regarding our I-800 approval.  Although we had received the e-mail confirmation on Friday that our I-800 was in process, we are very excited to get these official documents.  They came a lot quicker than we thought they would!  We hope we will have the approval of our I-800 in the next week or two.  Meanwhile, we are busy getting our paper work ready to send to the US Embassy in Colombia and our Visa applications.  We are so excited that things continue to move smoothly as all of our paper work is processed.

No comments:

Post a Comment